Please note as a consumer insured (i.e. a person buying insurance wholly or mainly for personal purposes unrelated to your employment), you have a duty to take reasonable care to answer questions fully and accurately. This duty exists before the cover is placed and throughout the entire duration of the Insurance. If you do not do so, insurers may be able to avoid the Policy from inception.
- I declare that to the best of my knowledge and belief the information provided in connection with this application, is true and complete and I have not have not withheld or misrepresented any information.
- I agree for underwriters to act upon the information provided and issue a contract of insurance between us and accept underwriters' policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
- I agree to inform underwriters of any changes in circumstances from the date of this application and understand that cover will not commence until confirmed by us.
- I consent to the seeking of information from other insurers to check any answers provided and authorise the giving of such information for such purposes.
- I understand that if any information is found to have been withheld or misrepresented in this proposal, underwriters may be entitled to void the insurance.